Fitting of these arms requires modification to a crossmember
Please contact our sales team on 07 5433 1411 for full details and to purchase this kit
This is a Superior Engineering Hyperflex Hybrid Radius Arm Suitable For Toyota Landcruiser 76/78/79 Series.
Superior Engineering is leading the way again with our latest radius arms design, the Hyperflex Radius Arm.
We figured if one of our Patented Superflex was good then why not run two, and after some testing we are now proud to offer the Hyperflex Radius Arms.
These arms don't just offer extreme levels of flex for the front of your Landcruiser 76/78/79 Series, the also handle extremely well on road.
We have completed NCOP approval testing up to 110km/h, meaning the Hyperflex Radius Arms are legal* for use on road throughout Australia.
With the arms, we supply fitting instructions and all the bushes are pressed into the arms so you don’t have to.
With these arms, you will get the flex and drivability you need, and longer life from your bushes. Why not have extra flex as well as good on-road handling?
NOTE: Due to a change in the chassis width of the 2017 on 76/78/79 series We have designed these arms to work with these models.
The Performance Series radius arms are legal for use on the road once the proper engineer approval has been completed.
They are supplied with holes drilled for the sway bars, ABS lines and paperwork required for engineer approval.
Why not have extra flex as well as good on road handling?
Benefits of Superior Engineering HYPERFLEX Drop Radius Arms
- Manufactured from High Tensile Plate
- High Tensile Bush Eyes
- Massive 32mm main Beam thickness for maximum strength
- Rubber Bushes pre- fitted into arms
- Laser cut to precise measurement and caster location
- Authentic Superior Engineering Logo machined into side of Arms
- (Factory Sway bar will fit to allow safe on road handling)
- The Brackets to fit the sway bar are supplied at no extra cost
- They are manufactured Suitable For various lifts
- Sand blasted with rust prevention applied
- Powder Coated for maximum durability and finish
- High Tensile Plate will not crack unlike Cast Radius Arms
- Adapter plates and bolts have a SA5 Zinc coating for rust prevention
- Allows vehicle to track correctly on road due to correct caster
- Maximum Clearance between the Tie Rod and the Radius Arms
- Factory bushes fit the SUPERFLEX ARMS, We don't use special sizes Bushes
- Superior Engineering's Super flex arms are a Patented Design
- Patent No's. 2008202797, 2010100451, 2011904187
- 100% money back Guarantee if you don't get more flex than your original or aftermarket Radius Arms !
Fig. 1 shows the Superior Arm deflecting only 4.1mm under load with real world load points.
Fig. 2 shows the Competitor's Arm deflecting 24.91mm under the same load points and loads, almost the same as the width of the Arm itself.
Also of note is the Competitor's Arm deflected to a point that may cause metal fatigue over time, which may lead to total failure.
Cast radius arms are more vulnerable to breaking, leaving your vehicle undrivable and you stranded.
In the event of a major crash or major impact Superior Engineering Radius arms may bend but will never crack and fail
Note: Factory bump stops may need to be extended depending on the coils and shock combination used.
Due to the huge variances in different weights of vehicles / heights variances and suspension combinations in
vehicles it is highly recommended to move your suspension in the full range of the
shock absorber compression / rebound travel and also taking into consideration coil bind,
check all areas for clearance issues ,if you require more assistance in this talk to one of our sales team for further advice
Check out more information https://www.superiorengineering.com.au/the-science-behind-superflex-arms
Below is a comparison chart showing different forms of Castor correction and how they compare in Cost, Flex, Handling and Offroad Ability.
|Lift Height||0-2 inch|3 inch|4 inch|5 inch|