This is a pair of Superior Engineering Superflex Radius Arms suitable for a GQ/GU Nissan Patrol (Offroad Series) with a 2-6 inch lift.
Superior Engineering SUPERFLEX Radius arms were designed in 2008 for Competition Trucks to benefit from maximum articulation as well as Excellent High Speed Handling as well.
Since their introduction to the Australian and overseas market there has been a huge trend towards choosing Superior Engineering SUPERFLEX Arms over the standard Radius Arm design.
Get an LS/VSB Data pack for easy engineer approval of this product
Why not have extra flex as well as good on road handling?
- Benefits of Superior Engineering SUPERFLEX Drop Radius Arms
- Manufactured from High Tensile Plate
- High Tensile Plate Bush Eyes
- Massive 32mm main Beam thickness for maximum strength
- Rubber Bushes pre-fitted into arms
- Laser cut to precise measurement and caster location
- Authentic Superior Engineering Logo machined into side of Arms
- SUPERFLEX ARMS are manufactured Suitable For various lifts
- Sand blasted with rust prevention applied
- Powder Coated for maximum durability and finish
- High Tensile Plate will not crack unlike Cast Radius Arms
- Sway Bar Adapter plate bracket and bolts have a SA5 Zinc coating for rust prevention
- Allows vehicle to track correctly on road due to correct caster
- Maximum Clearance between the Tie Rod and the Radius Arms
- Factory bushes fit the SUPERFLEX ARMS, We don't use special size Bushes
- Superior Engineering's Superflex arms are a Patented Design
- Patent No's. 2008202797, 2010100451, 2011904187
- 100% money back Guarantee if you don't get more flex than your original or aftermarket Radius Arms!
Fig. 1 shows the Superior Arm deflecting only 4.1mm under load with real world load points.
Fig. 2 shows the Competitor's Arm deflecting 24.91mm under the same load points and loads, almost the same as the width of the Arm itself.
Also of note is the Competitor's Arm deflected to a point that may cause metal fatigue over time, which may lead to total failure.
Cast radius arms are more vulnerable to breaking, leaving your vehicle undrivable and you stranded.
In the event of a major crash or major impact Superior Engineering Radius arms may bend but will never crack and fail
Below is a video of Nissan Patrol GU passing a LT2 Lane Change Test with ease, this test shows the Partol passing the test loaded to GVM at 110km/h.
Proof that Superior Engineering Superflex and Radius Arms can still handle when on-road as well as the added flex off-road.
Note: Factory bump stops may need to be extended depending on the coils and shock combination used.
Due to the huge variances in different weights of vehicles / heights variances and suspension combinations in
vehicles it is highly recommended to move your suspension in the full range of the
shock absorber compression / rebound travel and also taking into consideration coil bind,
check all areas for clearance issues , if you require more assistance in this talk to one of our sales team for further advice
Please note that the rear Mushroom bushes are not supplied, and they can be purchased separately. CLICK HERE
Check out more information https://www.superiorengineering.com.au/the-science-behind-superflex-arms
NOTE: Please check ABS sensor lines (if fitted) are free to move through the full range of travel.
Below is a comparison chart showing different forms of Castor correction and how they compare in Cost, Flex, Handling and Offroad Ability.
Download the Superflex Radius Arm Flyer
This product has passed testing for approval under the NCOP system.
See the flow chart below.