Superior Remote Reservoir Superflex 4 Inch Lift Kit Suitable For Nissan Patrol GQ
Superior Engineering has put together a lift kit with Superflex Radius Arms to lift the GQ Nissan Patrol 4" inches.
The suspension kit includes the following 4x4 accessories:
- 2 x Front Superior Engineering Coil Springs
- 2 x Rear Superior Engineering Coil Springs
- 2 x Superior Engineering Remote Reservoir Front Adjustable Shocks
- 2 x Superior Engineering Remote Reservoir Rear Adjustable Shocks
- 1 x Superior Engineering Steering damper
- 1 x Front H/D adjustable Panhard
- 1 x Rear H/D adjustable Panhard
- 1 x Pair Super Flex Arms (Lifetime Warranty against Bending)
- 2 x Extended brake lines
- 1 x Extended diff breather kit
- 1 x Extended brake proportioning valve bracket
- 1 x 4340 H/D adjustable Drag Link (Lifetime Warranty against Bending)
- 2 x Coil drop out cones
- 2 x Coil retainers
- 2 x Damper brackets
- 2 x Rear upper adjustable Control arms (Lifetime Warranty against Bending)
- 2 x Front Superior Remote Reservoir Mounts
- 2 x Rear Superior Remote Reservoir Mounts
Superior Engineering will contact you upon receiving the order to discuss coil rates.
Click here for a printable Lift Kit Fitment Form
Genuine/Non Genuine – Advertised parts are not genuine (unless specifically stated) and manufacturer references are for application purposes only.
Only items that are specifically noted as Genuine OEM can be presumed as genuine parts.
Superior Engineering is not sponsored, approved, affiliated or otherwise associated with any genuine or original parts manufacturer, distributor or dealer.
Identification and Guidance Only – Photos are for identification purposes only and may be of either genuine or non-genuine parts.
All manufacturers names, symbols and descriptions on this website are used for reference purposes only, and it is not implied that any units or parts listed is the product of these manufacturers.
Original Equipment Manufacturer "OEM" part/reference numbers are listed for information/reference purposes only. Trademarks identifying these parts are those of each OEM and
are the property of their owners and are not used, or authorized for use, by Superior Engineering. Cross-referenced parts from the Original Equipment Manufacturer "OEM" are
listed for information purposes only.
Superior Engineering has no associations and/or claims to be associated with OEM Vehicle Manufacturers and their Companies worldwide. Any implied associations are purely
coincidental and are not inferred. Superior Engineering is a supplier of fully interchangeable non-genuine spare parts (alternatives) for equipment produced by manufacturers
using in accordance with law OEM Vehicle Manufacturers and their products, i.e. suspension parts, steering components, manufactured items, vehicle accessories etc.
Alternative spare parts produced by Superior Engineering are manufactured according own technological documentation developed with the use of reverse engineering.