Fitting of these arms requires modification to a crossmember
Please contact our sales team on 07 5433 1411 for full details and to purchase this kit
Superior Engineering Dropped Radius Arms are generally used on competition trucks where maximum ground clearance is needed, although a trend is growing in Australia to fit these Radius arms into non-competition Vehicles.
NOTE: Due to a change in the chassis width of the 2017 on 76/78/79 series We have designed these arms to work with those vehicles,
They are supplied with holes drilled for the sway bars/ABS lines(If Required) and paperwork required for engineer approval.
Benefits of Superior Drop Radius Arms
- Manufactured from High Tensile Plate
- High Tensile Bush Eyes
- Massive 32mm main Beam thickness for maximum strength
- Rubber Bushes pre- fitted into arms
- Laser cut to precise measurement and caster location
- Authentic Superior Engineering Logo machined into side of Arms
- (Factory Sway bar will fit to allow safe on road handling)
- They are manufactured Suitable For various lifts
- Sand blasted with rust prevention applied
- Powder Coated for maximum durability and finish
- High Tensile Plate will not crack unlike Cast Radius Arms
- Allows vehicle to track correctly on road due to correct caster
Fig. 1 shows the Superior Arm deflecting only 4.1mm under load with real world load points.
Fig. 2 shows the Competitor's Arm deflecting 24.91mm under the same load points and loads, almost the same as the width of the Arm itself.
Also of note is the Competitor's Arm deflected to a point that may cause metal fatigue over time, which may lead to total failure.
Cast radius arms are more vulnerable to breaking, leaving your vehicle undrivable and you stranded.
In the event of a major crash or major impact Superior Engineering Radius arms may bend but will never crack and fail
Note: Factory bump stops may need to be extended depending on the coils and shock combination used.
Due to the huge variances in different weights of vehicles / heights variances and suspension combinations in
vehicles it is highly recommended to move your suspension in the full range of the
shock absorber compression / rebound travel and also taking into consideration coil bind,
check all areas for clearance issues , if you require more assistance in this talk to one of our sales team for further advice.
Below is a comparison chart showing different forms of Castor correction and how they compare in Cost, Flex, Handling and Offroad Ability.
|Lift Height||4 inch|