Twin tube design with a 40mm piston and a 20mm shaft that provides excellent performance, and is designed to give a more comfortable and improved ride.
Low pressure Nitrogen Gas prevents cavitation of oil inside the shock when it heats up during use over rough roads; this allows the shocks to work more consistently.
The piston has a Teflon coating allowing it to slide more smoothly and last longer.
Highly polished Chrome shaft ensures long shaft life.
The shock absorber velocity sensing valve can accurately control the required damping force for different conditions.
High quality seals are designed to protect against oil leaks and perform very well even in dusty and dirty conditions.
- Highly polished Chrome steel shaft is 20mm in diameter
- All bushes are made from durable rubber, rather then polyurethane.
- Welded pins and eyes ensures a strong mounting point for the shocks
- All 40mm Gas Shocks are supplied with a protective rubber boot
- Length: Open 596mm Closed 361mm
|Lift Height||4 inch|