Supply Only Price
(Unless stated otherwise above)
NOTE: This product is a universal fitment and may not suit all applications, please contact us if you are unsure if it is suitable.
Piranha's DBE180-SX Electronic Isolator is a 180 Amp unit with full spike and surge protection and solar input to charge the auxiliary battery.
With a plastic/nylon case, sealed relays and special coatings to resist corrosion and water damage, this is the toughest isolator Piranha has
The DBE180-SX Electronic Isolator is an ignition sensing isolator and is ideal for touring vehicles with mulitple batteries or for those vehicles
needing to provide charge to batteries in camper trailers or caravans.
VPF - Vehicle Protection Function Protects against overloads and faults
Sense Function - Can operate using ignition sense or auto function
100 Watt Solar Panel Input - Quick Connection from your Solar panel to your Auxiliary battery
Diagnostic indicators - LED indicates Charging, non charging and fault modes
- Fully automatic operation using advanced electronics and high performance relays. The electronics are rated for tough 4WD conditions
and the realays are sealed against dust and moisture.
- High accuracy electronics manage the auxiliary battery for both effective charging and safe starting.
- The main starting battery is always protected and connot be drained by a load connected to the auxiliary battery.
- Electronics are factory calibrated - no adjustments are required for the life of the unit.
- Efficient low power design offers maximum charging current for the auxiliary battery.
- New intelligent current limiting circuitry isolates auxiliary battery on accidental overload
- Improved electrical spike and surge protection.
Easy to use:
- New design with secure internal connection of battery cables
- simple to install. All wires, including two 3m heavy duty high quality heat and oil resistant cables with built in strain relief are provided.
- Easily mounted to engine bay or firewall
- Large LED indicator provides clear feedback to the user
- Manufactured in Australia to ISO9002 manufacturing standards
- Output for remote monitoring auxiliary battery
- Input for auxiliary battery charging with solar panels
(100 Watts MAX)
- Convenient snap-fit connectors
Superior Engineering is not sponsored, approved, affiliated or otherwise associated with any genuine or original parts manufacturer, distributor or dealer.
Identification and Guidance Only – Photos are for identification purposes only and may be of either genuine or non-genuine parts.
All manufacturers names, symbols and descriptions on this website are used for reference purposes only, and it is not implied that any units or parts listed is the product of these manufacturers.
Original Equipment Manufacturer "OEM" part/reference numbers are listed for information/reference purposes only. Trademarks identifying these parts are those of each OEM and are the property of their owners and are not used, or authorized for use, by Superior Engineering. Cross-referenced parts from the Original Equipment Manufacturer "OEM" are listed for information purposes only.
Superior Engineering has no associations and/or claims to be associated with OEM Vehicle Manufacturers and their Companies worldwide. Any implied associations are purely coincidental and are not inferred. Superior Engineering is a supplier of fully interchangeable non-genuine spare parts (alternatives) for equipment produced by manufacturers using in accordance with law OEM Vehicle Manufacturers and their products, i.e. suspension parts, steering components, manufactured items, vehicle accessories etc. Alternative spare parts produced by Superior Engineering are manufactured according own technological documentation developed with the use of reverse engineering.
|Lift Height||All Heights|