Lightforce DL230 HTX LED/HID Driving Light
The all new Australian made compact DL230 HTX is the ultimate fusion of HID and LED technology,
providing the instant flood of LED combined with the unmatched long-distance of HID,
eliminating the need for additional spotlights and bars beyond one set of HTX.
- 70w HID bulb within 170mm reflector
- 20 x genuine Lumileds LEDs providing flood beam pattern
- Lightweight glass filled nylon composite housing
- 6063 extruded aluminium for optimum heat dissipation
- IP69k rated to protect against moisture / contaminant ingress
- UV stable hard coated impact resistant polycarbonate lens
- Stainless steel hardware
- Three mode operation for complete control
- LED - for instant wide beam
- HID - for long distance
- Combine the two for ultimate visibility
- High current waterproof connector
- Genuine Gore® waterproof membrane with mechanical seal
- Over, under and reverse voltage protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Australian made
- 3 year warranty
- LED power: 80W
- HID power: 70W
- Effective lumens: 8400
- Input voltage range: 10-28V DC
- Current draw: 11Amps @ 13.2V
- LED colour temperature: 5000K
- Matched HID colour temperature
- Input cable length: 450mm (17.71")
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 60°C
- Weight including bracket: 2.3kg (5.07lbs)
- Dimensions - 230mm diameter, 111mm depth, 245mm height including bracket
- 1 x Lightforce DL230 HTX driving light
- 1 x Mounting bracket
- 1 x Mounting hardware
- Matching 4 pin waterproof harness adaptor
- Installation Instructions
Genuine/Non Genuine – Advertised parts are not genuine (unless specifically stated) and manufacturer references are for application purposes only.
Only items that are specifically noted as Genuine OEM can be presumed as genuine parts.
Superior Engineering is not sponsored, approved, affiliated or otherwise associated with any genuine or original parts manufacturer, distributor or dealer.
Identification and Guidance Only – Photos are for identification purposes only and may be of either genuine or non-genuine parts.
All manufacturers names, symbols and descriptions on this website are used for reference purposes only, and it is not implied that any units or parts listed is the product of these manufacturers.
Original Equipment Manufacturer "OEM" part/reference numbers are listed for information/reference purposes only. Trademarks identifying these parts are those of each OEM and
are the property of their owners and are not used, or authorized for use, by Superior Engineering. Cross-referenced parts from the Original Equipment Manufacturer "OEM" are
listed for information purposes only.
Superior Engineering has no associations and/or claims to be associated with OEM Vehicle Manufacturers and their Companies worldwide. Any implied associations are purely
coincidental and are not inferred. Superior Engineering is a supplier of fully interchangeable non-genuine spare parts (alternatives) for equipment produced by manufacturers
using in accordance with law OEM Vehicle Manufacturers and their products, i.e. suspension parts, steering components, manufactured items, vehicle accessories etc.
Alternative spare parts produced by Superior Engineering are manufactured according own technological documentation developed with the use of reverse engineering.