Superior Engineering is proud to announce the release of the amazing new Hyperflex Radius Arms., available to suit the Nissan Patrol GQ & NON VSC GU.
Superior Engineering is leading the way again with our latest radius arms design... the "Hyperflex Radius Arm". We figured if one of our Patented Superflex was good, then why not run two and after some testing we are now proud to offer the HyperFlex Radius Arms.
These arms don't just offer extreme levels of flex for the front of your Nissan patrol, they also handle extremely well on road. We have completed NCOP approval testing up to 110km/h, meaning the HyperFlex Radius Arms are legal* for use on-road throughout Australia.
The difference with our hybrid design arms over the standard Nissan radius arms is the use of a Toyota style rear bush. This change allows increased life from the rear bush when flexing the arms up off road, by allowing the arm to flex down without the binding found in the pin style design.
With the arms, we supply the mounting drop boxes that are a straight bolt-in design requiring no cutting and welding needed for mounting. We also supply fitting instructions and all the bushes are pressed into the arms so you don't have to.
With these arms, you will get the flex and drivability you need and longer life from your bushes. Why not have extra flex as well as good on-road handling?
Benefits of HyperFlex Drop Radius Arms:
- Manufactured from high tensile Bisalloy 80/Strenx700 plate
- High tensile bush eyes
- Massive 32mm main beam thickness for maximum strength
- Rubber bushes pre-fitted into arms
- Laser cut to precise measurement and caster location
- Authentic Superior Engineering logo machined into side of arms
- Factory swaybar will fit to allow safe on-road handling
- Factory ABS lines will bolt-on
- HyperFlex Arms are manufactured to suit various lifts
- Sand blasted with rust prevention applied
- Powder coated for maximum durability and finish
- High tensile Bisalloy 80/Strenx700 plate will not crack unlike cast radius arms
- Swaybar adapter plate bracket and bolts have an SA5 Zinc coating for rust prevention
- Allows vehicle to track correctly on road due to correct caster
- Maximum clearance between the tierod and the radius arms
- Factory bushes fit the HyperFlex Arms we don't use special sizes bushes
- Superior Engineering's HyperFlex Arms are a patented design
If you're chasing maximum flex, great handling on the dirt as well as the bitumen, then these are well worth the upgrade.
^Patent Numbers. 2012203220, 2008202797
*Conditions do apply and are state dependent.
Sales Team Taking Orders Now... Call: (07) 5433 1411.