This is a Superior Engineering HyperFlex Hybrid Radius Arms to suit the Toyota Landcruiser 79 Series. (Non VSC Models)
Superior Engineering is leading the way again with our latest radius arms design... the "Hyperflex Radius Arm". We figured if one of our Patented Superflex was good, then why not run two and after some testing we are now proud to offer the HyperFlex Radius Arms.
These arms don't just offer extreme levels of flex for the front of your Toyota Landcruiser (non VSC models), they also handle extremely well on road. We have completed NCOP approval testing up to 110km/h, meaning the HyperFlex Radius Arms for non VSC models are legal* for use on-road throughout Australia.
The use of 32mm SOLID Bisalloy high-tensile plate provides a HUGE strength increase of the conventional H Beam or machined style radius arms. Superior Engineering has a long history in providing Competition Proven and Race bred components to the Australian 4wd community and after months of testing over the toughest terrain we have concluded that only a solid 32mm arm is capable of providing the strength required and this is why we have given our radius arms a Lifetime Warranty* against bending!
We also supply fitting instructions and all the bushes are pressed into the arms so you don't have to.
With these arms, you will get the flex and drivability you need and longer life from your bushes. Why not have extra flex as well as good on-road handling?
VSC Models Coming Soon!
Benefits of HyperFlex Radius Arms:
- Manufactured from high tensile Bisalloy 80/Strenx700 plate
- High tensile bush eyes
- Massive 32mm main beam thickness for maximum strength
- Rubber bushes pre-fitted into arms
- Laser cut to precise measurement and caster location
- Authentic Superior Engineering logo machined into side of arms
- Factory swaybar will fit to allow safe on-road handling
- Factory ABS lines will bolt-on
- HyperFlex Arms are manufactured to suit various lifts
- Sand blasted with rust prevention applied
- Powder coated for maximum durability and finish
- High tensile Bisalloy 80/Strenx700 plate will not crack unlike cast radius arms
- Swaybar adapter plate bracket and bolts have an SA5 Zinc coating for rust prevention
- Allows vehicle to track correctly on road due to correct caster
- Maximum clearance between the tierod and the radius arms
- Factory bushes fit the HyperFlex Arms we don't use special sizes bushes
- Superior Engineering's HyperFlex Arms are a patented design
If you're chasing maximum flex, great handling on the dirt as well as the bitumen, then these are well worth the upgrade.
Patent Numbers. 2012203220, 2008202797
*Conditions do apply and are state dependent.
Sales Team Taking Orders Now... Call: (07) 5433 1411.