Twin tube design with a 35mm piston and a 16mm shaft that provides excellent performance, and is designed to give a more comfortable and improved steering control.
Cellular Foam prevents cavitation of oil inside the damper when it heats up during use over rough roads; this allows the damper to work more consistently.
The piston has a Teflon coating allowing it to slide more smoothly and last longer.
Highly polished Chrome shaft ensures long shaft life.
High quality seals are designed to protect against oil leaks and perform very well even in dusty and dirty conditions.
- Highly polished Chrome steel shaft is 16mm in diameter
- All bushes are made from durable rubber, rather then polyurethane.
- Welded pins and eyes ensures a strong mounting point for the shocks
- All Superior Engineering Dampers are supplied with a protective Steel boot
- Ball Joints are supplied with grease nipples for easy maintanince
|Lift Height||All Heights|