Braided Caliper line suitable for 79/78 Series Landcruiser Front.
Sold per Line(1)
Consider the following issues:
- Today’s modern vehicles are more powerful and are capable of greater speeds than ever before, constant heavy
braking puts huge strains on the brake system. A brake hose failure under these conditions can spell disaster.
- The PTFE Teflon® inner tube of the Superior Engineering Braided Hose is compatible with all brake and clutch fluids.
Teflon® is a registered trademark of DuPont.
- The braid is corrosion and flame resistant stainless steel. It also offers protection against abrasion.
- Braided Hoses will not expand under high pressure (volumetric expansion) and temperature, this allows a consistent
line pressure giving a firmer and more efficient brake system operation, eliminating that ‘spongy’ pedal feel.
- This more efficient brake operation will lead to a reduced braking distance during a panic (hard) stop
Superior Engineering is not sponsored, approved, affiliated or otherwise associated with any genuine or original parts manufacturer, distributor or dealer.
Identification and Guidance Only – Photos are for identification purposes only and may be of either genuine or non-genuine parts.
All manufacturers names, symbols and descriptions on this website are used for reference purposes only, and it is not implied that any units or parts listed is the product of these manufacturers.
Original Equipment Manufacturer "OEM" part/reference numbers are listed for information/reference purposes only. Trademarks identifying these parts are those of each OEM and are the property of their owners and are not used, or authorized for use, by Superior Engineering. Cross-referenced parts from the Original Equipment Manufacturer "OEM" are listed for information purposes only.
Superior Engineering has no associations and/or claims to be associated with OEM Vehicle Manufacturers and their Companies worldwide. Any implied associations are purely coincidental and are not inferred. Superior Engineering is a supplier of fully interchangeable non-genuine spare parts (alternatives) for equipment produced by manufacturers using in accordance with law OEM Vehicle Manufacturers and their products, i.e. suspension parts, steering components, manufactured items, vehicle accessories etc. Alternative spare parts produced by Superior Engineering are manufactured according own technological documentation developed with the use of reverse engineering.
|Lift Height||All Heights|