Supply Only Price
(Unless stated otherwise above)
NOTE: This product is a universal fitment and may not suit all applications, please contact us if you are unsure if it is suitable.
There’s no arguing the advantages of travelling with a portable fridge, especially on those longer trips.
However, getting access to your fridge can often be extremely difficult, especially once you've installed storage drawers into your vehicle.
That's where the Easy Slide comes to the rescue.
Built tough to handle any of the challenges that our outback has to offer, the Easy Slide is perfect for any adventure - both on and off road (as seen on Pat Callinan's 4x4 Adventures)
The Easy Slide ES-100-PLUS is a fridge lowering fridge slide.
Featuring a patented Aussie design that safely lowers your portable travel fridge an impressive 290mm with the aid of powerful gas struts and safety gear mechanism, the Easy Slide makes life easy.
There's an Easy Slide that’ll fit just about any portable fridge on the market, and with an Easy Slide plus model’s additional slide travel for deeper installation into your vehicle, you’ll have the clearance you need no matter the size of your canopy!
The Easy Slide ES-100 PLUS model is designed to be compatible with most portable travel fridge brands, including but not limited to ARB (35L & 47L), Bushman (up to 52L), Engel (up to 40L), EvaKool (up to 46L), Ironman 4x4 (up to 50L), National Luna (50L & 52L), Waeco CoolFreeze Range (up to 47L).
EASY SLIDE: ES-100 PLUS MODEL FEATURES
- Patented Aussie design
- Lowers your portable travel fridge an impressive 290mm
- Powerful 1500N gas struts neutralise fridge weight
- Safety locking mechanism prevents sudden upward/downward movements
- Heavy duty slides with right hand lock
- Additional travel lock to hold your fridge securely and prevent rattling when travelling
- Crash tested and ADR Compliant.
- Gas strut assisted, vertical scissor lift action tested and proven to outlast 10,000 movements
- Compatible portable travel fridge brands include ARB, Engel, Waeco, and more!
- 36 month warranty on moving parts
- A massive 180Kg load capacity
- 37Kg Nett weight - 40Kg gross weight when packaged
MAXIMUM FRIDGE SIZE CALCULATIONS
- ES-100 Example: 738mm long x 390mm wide x (fridge height + 30mm)
- ES-150 Example: 738mm long x 460mm wide x (fridge height + 30mm)
- ES-220 Example: 885mm long x 530mm wide x (fridge height + 30mm)
Superior Engineering is not sponsored, approved, affiliated or otherwise associated with any genuine or original parts manufacturer, distributor or dealer.
Identification and Guidance Only – Photos are for identification purposes only and may be of either genuine or non-genuine parts.
All manufacturers names, symbols and descriptions on this website are used for reference purposes only, and it is not implied that any units or parts listed is the product of these manufacturers.
Original Equipment Manufacturer "OEM" part/reference numbers are listed for information/reference purposes only. Trademarks identifying these parts are those of each OEM and are the property of their owners and are not used, or authorized for use, by Superior Engineering. Cross-referenced parts from the Original Equipment Manufacturer "OEM" are listed for information purposes only.
Superior Engineering has no associations and/or claims to be associated with OEM Vehicle Manufacturers and their Companies worldwide. Any implied associations are purely coincidental and are not inferred. Superior Engineering is a supplier of fully interchangeable non-genuine spare parts (alternatives) for equipment produced by manufacturers using in accordance with law OEM Vehicle Manufacturers and their products, i.e. suspension parts, steering components, manufactured items, vehicle accessories etc. Alternative spare parts produced by Superior Engineering are manufactured according own technological documentation developed with the use of reverse engineering.